Are you having trouble viewing your TOsketchfest22 show?
REFRESH YOUR BROWSER WINDOW! Most technical issues are solved by refreshing.
If there is a known issue with your broadcast, an email will be sent to all ticket buyers with instructions for how to access the emergency back-up broadcast.
- If you do not have access to the email address that was submitted at the time of purchase, email us at boxoffice@torontosketchfest.
com or DM us on Instagram @TOsketchfest for assistance. We will be monitoring these channels actively during all broadcasts.
- If you require telephone service for accessibility reasons, please call 647-505-1050. (This number does not accept text messages)
- In the event of a known issue that interrupts the broadcast, TOsketchfest will make every effort to ensure that all ticket buyers have an opportunity to view the content.
1. Refresh your browser window. Most tech issues are solved by refreshing your browser window after the published show time.
2. Find and use your custom show link:
- You have been emailed a custom link to your show. Check for an email from the Toronto Sketch Comedy Festival (boxoffice@torontosketchfest.
com). This email will contain the custom link to your show.
- Only ONE device can use the link at a time. If you are trying to access the show from multiple devices with the same link, it won’t work!
- Make sure you have clicked the link for the right show! If you have purchased multiple tickets or a Festival Pass, you may have clicked the wrong link.
3. You arrived early and the pre-show video stopped:
- If you have arrived early for the show, you will see a pre-show video that plays until 3 minutes to show time. At that time, the pre-show video will stop and the message “INSERT MESSAGE HERE” will appear on your screen until showtime.
- Be patient. Within 60 seconds of the published start time, your broadcast will begin. (You can find the published start time right in the title of the event. It’s sent to you on your confirmation email, and also listed right inside the TOsketchfest Screentime Player – pssst… usually the published start time is right on the hour).
4. Check your internet connection:
- Open other browser windows. Attempt to watch a video on YouTube. Are you able to view other content? If not, you must troubleshoot your internet connection.
- If there are multiple people using your internet connection (on devices, computers and/or streaming television) ask them to disconnect during your broadcast to free up bandwidth.